Oct 3, 2016

EDISON BULBS || product

I had such a great opportunity to work with this company and do their product photography for them. I have always wanted to have these light bulbs in my home! They are so cool looking. I love the old vintage antique look. I would get so excited every time I saw them in a restaurant and would point and tell my husband "That's what I want".
How lucky was I that I got to do photos of them for a company that sells them! It was a lot of fun. Best of all they are at an amazing price right now so I wanted to hurry and share them with all of you so you can get them while they are so affordable!

This is the link
https://goo.gl/QNWFck


******* OH AND I HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE SO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT IT*******

OR contact me if you need any product photography done!!! :)




https://www.amazon.com/Edison-Vintage-Light-Bulbs-Pack/dp/B01I2VWKRO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1474684226&sr=1-1&keywords=Edison+Vintage+Light+Bulbs+6+Pack+-+60+Watt+-+120+Volt+-+Squirrel+Cage+-+ST64+-+240+lm+-+2100+kelvin+-+Clear+bulb+-+Dimmable

No comments:

Post a Comment